**sprinkle the salad with pumpkin seeds before serving.
1. Peel the oranges and the grapefruit in such a way as to make the flesh beneath the white layer visible. Slice one orange in half and set aside. Using a sharp knife, slice the rest of the oranges and the grapefruit into wedges, removing the white membranes. If the grapefruit is large, cut each wedge in half.
2. Squeeze the juice of half a lime and set aside. Cut the onion in half and then slice thinly into fine semi-circles.
3. Peel the avocado pear in any way you prefer and remove the pit. Cut an avocado half into 0.5 cm thick slices. Sprinkle the avocado slices with lime juice to slow the browning process.
4. In a large bowl, mix togather spinach leaves, orange and grapefruit wedges, avocado slices, onion and strips of salmon. You can use salted salmon instead of smoked salmon. However, cutting smoked salmon is more convenient.
5. To make the dressing, mix the avocado oil with some freshly-squeezed orange juice, add salt and pepper. Dress the salad and mix it well before serving.